Card Recognition

Friday, August 21, 2015

love butterfly tag


A CAS tag inspired from an old Tag You're It Challenge, I love finding inspiration out in blogland, helps get me through these dry spells where I'm "too busy" to make the time to create (which is silly, I enjoy the crafting time, I need to make the time, even in 10 minute intervals).   And this card is for last week's CAS(E) This Sketch, but oops, missed the deadline.  But since the only stamp on the card is Paper Smooches sentiment, I'll play along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS anything goes challenge this week (the flowers are a piece of paper).  You can find what I've been doing to fill my time on my various Instagram accounts (motel and campground) or my work blog, promise all is well....



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

These are awesome!