Card Recognition

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

love at first sip coffee bag




This month's PTI Blog Hop has an inspiration photo (which definitely stumped me for awhile), but I used the PTI Ombre Builders for the background tag to use inspiration from the photo.  But life is all about coffee, right?  My sentiment is Verve stamps, PTI coffee mug, My Favorite Things tag dies, May Arts ribbon, PTI coverplate for the misted chevron...  Okay, off and running, can't wait to see what everyone created, but my blog hopping might have to wait till after I tackle Mount Laundry at the motel.

15 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, I would love to get a bag of coffee decorated like that! :) I think your inspiration from the photo shines through. Like you, I was kind of stumped for a little while -- so. much. color! I was overwhelmed until I sat and looked at it for a while.

~amy~ said...

LOVE.
How fun is this?! Awesome project!

Kara said...

sweet project!

Lynn Put said...

This is too sweet! I want it! I love the fact that you used something different like the coffee cup and still incorporated the colors and feel of the inspiration photo.

Nancy Penir said...

Great 'yarn' look to the back tag, Erin! And your cup looks yummy. Good enough to sip! Have fun doing the laundry! (He he)

Darnell said...

This is pure delight, Erin! Once you got over being stumped, you created a masterpiece! Enjoy the hop!! Hugs, Darnell

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific tag - love the striped background!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww.... sweet!

Carol D said...

Lovely! I needed a cup of coffee about now...

Lynn said...

Love, love, love this...totally missed that I was supposed to do a background! Oh well! Love your tag! xx

Karen C. said...

Love the sweet tag you've created!! The coffee cup and sentiment is perfect!!

Nora Noll said...

This is ADORABLE!! I love how you created that fun tag!!

Leigh Penner said...

You make the best tags! Super take on the inspiration photo!

jen said...

Fab take on the inspiration- and life is all about coffee! (and wine!)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!