Card Recognition

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

need to venti?



Happy Tuesday crafty friends.  I was inspired by ~amy~'s card this morning, she's was playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS inspiration challenge.  Coffee cards are my go to when I'm looking to play in my craft room.  I used the Paper Smooches Hot Concotions take out mug and sentiment and the Paper Smooches polka dot background.  I used a PTI tag and background and some May Arts silk ribbon.

Not related... yesterday the Amgen Tour of California started in our cute little town-- it was so much fun to see this huge amazing event set up shop and the speed out of town.  Click here to see some great photos of the action.  

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the combination of polka dots and chevrons. Fabulous.

Kara Lynne said...

What a perfect use of that inspiration photo! I love this card, Erin! The colors and patterns are fantastic!

~amy~ said...

Yay!!!!!!! Hot Concoctions is one of my FAV coffee sets...your tag is like a faux shaker...love it. Yummy browns!

Wow on the photos...that's a whole lotta cyclists.