Card Recognition

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

WMS PJ party projects


Happy Tuesday my friends.  I love WMS goodies and I love that there's a new PJ party this month b/c it motivates me to play along (although I'm suppose to be working on a card order, shhh... don't tell).  The top project is for the Gift Card It challenge-- I love decorating a pillow box and ading a gift cart inside.  I've used 3 different WMS sets too, bonus.  I've wrapped the pillow box (which is stamped with a Hero Arts background stamp) with May Arts burlaps and string.  And the card below (which is far too many layers b/c I kept changing my minds and added more...  anyhoo, thanks to the challenge to use your nestie friendly WMS stamps I pulled out this set.  Hope everyone is having a great day.  



10 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are both awesome!

Babies-Beth said...

Wow! The green burlap and kraft paper look so good together! A great little gify.

Kate said...

Awesome projects - love the burlap wrapped pillow box and the awesome leaf.

Kate said...

Awesome projects - love the burlap wrapped pillow box and the awesome leaf.

Kara Lynne said...

These both have such a natural look with great texture! Wonderful cards!

Jeanne J. said...

The pillow box is wonderful with the leaf and the burlap - ties together beautifully and looks so natural, and your second card with the nesties is pretty too! I love the watercolor and pretty purple!

Marybeth said...

Love the natural look of the gift box and the embossing on your card is so pretty like a baby quilt.

Lynn said...

Yeah for procrastination :) Love both the card and the pillow box.

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful gift box and card. It's fun to play along especially when we've got lots of other things we should be doing :)

D.Ann C said...

Fab! Especially like the pillow box!