Card Recognition

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

sending you warm thoughts



I'm back.... our family took a road trip earlier this month, so I finally got a chance to go play in my crafty room.  I am playing along with the latest PTI Make It Monday, "Double Partial Die Cuts", I think I like Laura's project better, but coffee cards are my go to when I'm looking to tinker.  I also used the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge for my card.  Now if only someone who materialize in my work office with a cup of coffee?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, makes me want a cup of coffee. Karen x

Lynn said...

Such a cool card...love this technique.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love this - cool card!

Lisa Petrella said...

Great card and fun technique, Erin!!! Hope you had a wonderful time on your road trip!

Nancy Penir said...

Always enjoy seeing my favorite beverage come to life in your posts! Love that heart! Great finishing touch with the bit of twine, too!

Sandy S. said...

Just lovely. I like whatever you did to the cup...soft and special!

Kelly S. said...

Yay! Loving the various dies used for this technique! The coffee cup was an adorable idea!

~amy~ said...

This is FUN...sigh, I always think I need to take part in those techniques when I come visit.