Card Recognition

Friday, October 24, 2014

happy happy birthday



Happy happy birthday, inspired by the Altenew October Challenge and the Retro Sketches.  Lots going on in my little world, forget that maybe some of my crafty peeps would like an update…  Last week the  campground we've been in the process of working on was approved for its use permit, read more about it here.  My next card making class is Wednesday, November 5th, details here, but if you want to join please let me know by the 3rd.  And my photo taking fun has been going a bit over board on my Instagram account, click here.  TGIF!


4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!

Lisa Petrella said...

Do you ever sleep, my friend??? My goodness you are amazing!!! Love your card for both of these challenges, so excited for you and your news about the campground, and your photos are FANTABULOUS!!!! Like I said...you are amazing!

Lynn said...

Love the soft stamped background and the flowers are gorgeous.

Tasnim said...

Such a pretty composition! Thank you so much for playing along at our October challenge!