Card Recognition

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

coffee tag



My train of thought went something like this, "Oh I'll play along with the Hero Arts holiday tag challenge and see if I can incorporate the Viva la Verve sketch into the mix" and in the end there's nothing holiday about this tag...  but I did manage to use the Hero Arts newspaper background and a circle from the Stamp Your Story set, while using the Verve coffee cup and coffee word die.  I used the Embossing Texture paste with a hexagon stencil, love how you can still see the words through the paste.  I added some May Arts ribbon to the bottom of the tag and then tied it off with some May Arts silk.  I guess if I were going to go back and do this again I'd opt for a different color tag, but oh well.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome! I love the green tag! Who can resist a coffee theme?!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely love this tag Erin!