Card Recognition

Monday, June 30, 2014

you make me smile


Happy Monday, I'm playing along with the new PTI Make It Monday, fun way to add layers to a one layer card… I die cut out a panel with the PTI notebook die and then added it to my misted card, so I didn't exactly make a one layer card, but… I took inspiration from Aimes' recent CASE Study card, love the look of the mini clothespin and some string.  I've used several PTI sets here, will share the details later.  I've also combined PTI inks and water colors….  off to work I go, hello busy season at the Outside Inn.

4 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Sweet masked rose, Erin. Love the added clothespin!

Lynn said...

I can totally see the inspiration from Aimes. This is fabulous! Love how you used your watercolors.

~amy~ said...

It turned out wonderful...yay for the busy season!

Anonymous said...

Erin, your rose is absolutely stunning. Beautifully done.