Card Recognition

Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Jen



 



Happy Birthday Jen!!!  I've cooked up a sparkly treat for you and am toasting you, virtually :)  The sentiment is perfect because by the time I actually mail the card, it will be late (but at least I'm posting it on the right day, that's gotta count for something right?).  Karen and I are playing along with Karen's Carbon Copied fun, we've both used The Craft's Meow Retro Foundations and Jay Gee's Nook Challenge to wish Jen a fabulous birthday.  My card is also loosely based on the current The Craft's Meow sketch.

Materials: The Crafts Meow Retro Foundation and Star Quality, PTI Tag It Sale die, May Arts satin pleats and silk ribbons, PTI rustic white card stock, Bazzill Basics black card stock, Versafine black ink, My Favorite Things Let's Toast die, Glitter Foam

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the touch of the ribbons...and the patterns are perfect. Always love when there is a carbon copied challenge!

Jay Gee said...

Love your take on the challenge Erin, super card. That sentiment is perfect too. Love carbon copied challenges, so fun to see what each person made. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a fun and classy card, Erin!! LOVE that sparkly drink glass and the pleated ribbon!!!

Sharri said...

Erin,
Love your take on TCM sketch! Such a fun birthday card and I love the details!
Thank you for joining TCM Sketch Challenge!

jen said...

Thank you sweet friend! What a pretty card- you know I love sparkly! Great take in the challenges! :)

Karen B. said...

Your card rocks. I think Jen likes it too.

Unknown said...

Perfect card for the challenge ... thanks so much for playing along with us this month.

Rose said...

she is sure to love this one!!! :)