Card Recognition

Sunday, October 7, 2012

star card



Welcome to another 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday, anyone else have a WCMD hang over?  I know there's a floor in my craft room, just not sure where it went.  The Unity Challenge this month is "Banners and Pendants" and I think this card works for that challenge.    Short and sweet then...  Come play with us at 365 Cards, we'd love to see how the sketch inspires you.  We've got a great sponsor this week, Freckled Fawn, they're giving away $10 for every day, so come play with us this week.  Please check out the DT's blog and leave 'em some love, including the fabulous Rose who came to visit me at the Outside Inn in real life last week!!!!

WendiRoseJenny, Annie and Janice.    




9 comments:

Karen B. said...

The inked edges are a lot of fun!

Lynn said...

I'm loving those inky edges...gives it a fun, funky feel.

Janice said...

So wonderful you had the pleasure of meeting Rose in person. Can't wait for that day to come for me. Love the CAS card and happy to work with you at 365!

~amy~ said...

$10 everyday?! Hmmm...love freckled fawn.

Such a fun card...glad to see you have new girls joining you at 365 cards! Gotta love Janice:)

Rose said...

lol i saw this card being made!!! was so awesome to meet you girlfriend :)

Michelle Looi said...

Love it inky and distress looking! Nice card Erin!

wendipooh13 said...

Love the inking here!!! and how fun to meet Rose!!!

Toni Herron said...

Wow.. Loving this card!!
And I have just had a long scroll through your blog and I must say, you have such amazing and inspiring card creations!
Thanks for sharing with the world!
Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet starry card... meeting Rose.. how fab! :)
Wish I was closer :)