Card Recognition

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fabulous is who are you



My mojo got lost in the shuffle of moving from one house to another, but with a tiny bit of time left on this week's CR84FN I've put together this little card.  I've used the Lily Pad Cards "Lucy Love Lines" sketch (sorta, I changed the shape a bit), and then I used some fun Cosmo Cricket Early Riser paper to help with the Unity Challenge "Tooty Fuity" and the sentiment is one I hadn't inked up yet for the All Things Unity Challenge.  And I'm going to join in on my first Unity Friends With Flair blog hop.

Materials: Unity Life Is Fabulous Sentiment, Unity Dots for Sure, Cosmo Cricket Early Riser patterned paper, Core'dinations Sugar & Spice card stock, vellum, cream cardstock, Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8, Martha Stewart onyz glitter, Cuttlebug Just My Type faux stitching embossing folder, Recollections adhesive rhinestones, Tim Holtz Distress ink Antique Linen, Versafine black ink

20 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this, Erin! The paper is so fun and fruity! You should also link this up to the Friends With Flair Blog Hop.

Emily Keaton said...

I'll tell you what's fabulous here: those awesome cherries!! Great card, Erin!

Rachel B said...

Stunning! I love all those cherries!

~amy~ said...

I.love.it:)

~Tammy~ said...

I am diggin' that paper Miss Erin! LOVE this! What a fun summer card! What friend wouldn't want to receive this in the mail? Awesome job!!!

Carol said...

Love that paper, I think I have that in my stash somewhere...

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

How cute!

jen said...

this is so fun! I adore that paper- Hadley's swimming suit looked very similar last summer!!! nice job on the challenges!

farmhouse-story said...

fabulous, erin! love that sentiment, too:)

Andrea M said...

Beautiful card Erin!!! Such a lovely take on the colors! The DP is fabulous!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOORAY! So glad you are a part of the FWF hop!!! And what a great card to share--so many challenges it fits into!!! LOVE IT! LOVE the cherries!! FABULOUS idea:) Thanks SOOOOO much for playing along with All Things Unity and joining in the fun!!!

ps...I was just thinking about using cherries as my fruit! Great minds:)

Roslyn said...

This is a 'fabulous' card!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!!!

Nancy K said...

Great take on the sketch, Erin! I love the cherry paper, it makes for such a cheerful card. So glad you jumped into the Lily Pad pond for this challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

Lovely card Erin! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Susan B. said...

Pretty card and I like the embossed border!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Erin! Love the cherries!

Lisa H. said...

this is sweet! love the cherry paper. thanks for playing.

Sara Henton said...

Just love your mix of details, it's just so cute. And I'm so glad that you got to play with us this go round at All Things Unity!!

Lin said...

What a cheerful card, love those cherries! And a great take on Lucy's sketch; thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!